Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Commerce BBQ


So we were at the Commerce BBQ thingie last week. Here are a few pictures of it, enjoyed myself totally. Why shouldn't I have? Beer n' burgers were served, what else is there to in life?! :p

This was the view, that hit me, once I came out to the backyard. Simply put, I was in awe. And I don't awe easily, I think! :) This was actually my first keg party as well. Did it go well? Sort of. Didn't break no Canadian drinking records, but then again it was *only* my first time so, give me time, I'll pick up the pace. The weirdest part of the keg culture that night was the way you had to drink the beer.

The way you drank was that you put both hands on a huge keg, two people hoisted you upwards by your legs and then you were given a highly sanitary hose to suck on. Sounds gay, I know, but fun as well. Then the beer came gushing out and you basically just drank as much as you could, while everyone was chanting your name! Sounds so North American, and believe me, it was!

After having way too many beers, we headed to Elixir, where I eventually lost everyone. Too much dancing, way too little mingling. That's the way you gotta roll.

No comments: