Monday, December 18, 2006

And So It Ends...


It all started with a dream. A dream of a successful exchange experience. The top pick for me was Queens and I havent' regretted my decision once I got to know the wonderful people who live and do their exchange here. Kingston will never be the same for us, because a big part of the exchange magic was in the people that were there with you! From the initial orientations to Niagara; from Montreal to the "soccer dome of Kingston"; from Princess to Collingwood; from Boston to New York, I've been able to share these experiences with wonderful personalities.

The many wonderful people I've met and been fortunate enough to call them friends have taught me new things about life and about myself. To them, I now salute and take a bow.


I'll be heading to Boston next Wednesday morning to spend the Christmas holidays with my American relatives. From Boston I'll continue my trip to the West Coast to hook up with the Abu, the metrosexual member of the Pussikaljahukka organization, and to wreak some havoc in Las Vegas, San Fransisco and Los Angeles, at least. Ilkka already has some plans lined up, and I can't help but feel a great roadtrip coming up!!!

Hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas and a successful next year! Enjoy the holidays and I'll be seeing ya. Sooner or later, that is... :) To everyone I know through my exchange period, have a good life and hopefully this isn't the end of beautiful friendships! :p

P.S. Kristiina, I pass the baton to you now. Rock Kingston next fall like we did this year! Holla, if you need any assistance with your exchange organizing. I've gone through the process here, so I'll know how to help you out, if needed. Babas are resiliant and resourceful individuals, but... "kaveria voi aina auttaa mäessä".

No comments: