Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Le Start

Greetings to all people here and there!

I'll write my first-ever...*honest, never done this before* -post to yet another new thing to me, my very own blog situated in a musky smelling dark valley in the vast metropolis also called the internet. It's yet another ten days til' I depart Finland and fly "back" to Canada. Oh brother, like a wise and strikin' lad once said, am I totally excited or am I extremely excited!!! I can hardly wait to get back on the other side of the Atlantic, and to the country that still possesses some good olde North American sanity and wisdom! Canada, here I come!

I've decided to write this blog in both in English and Finnish, for the obvious reason that I simply enjoy writing in the before-mentioned languages. So for those of you who feel the need to brush up their English, here's your chance! And also, the fortunate ones who enjoy reading Finnish jabbering, here's something for you as well! :p The capitalist advertiser has spoken! Feel free to throw at me the weirdest comments as well as harrassing remarks, they'll simply spice up my day in sunny Canada.

I'll start short and end my first posting in just a moment, so that it'll be easier for me to build up more excuberrance as well as anticipation for you dear readers in my upcoming new postings during the months that follow. I'll quit jabbering and move on to other things that've managed to make my to do-list. To the stuff that really matter. :p

P.S. Saw "Superman Returns" today with Juhani and Pasi. The movie was full of sweet-ass effects (but still... worth hundreds of millions of dollars?), decent acting, a man in nighties/tights (couldn't resist!) as well as a cute cannibalistic puppy. A solid, good movie, but definitely no classic in the making.

4 comments:

Ilkka said...

Did you eat a dictionary for lunch?

Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with the english... try it in spanish ;)

-Jay- said...

Nice english fish....(=

hanna said...

hyvä poikani, hyvä!!!!