Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Frosh Week is on!!



No comments needed. It works.



Had to put a Finnish twist to the correct answer...



Kalervo, Kyle, Aman and Max. And some beer.



Me and Max workin' it at the Ale House.



My house, my hood, my Collingwood

Hello everybody! Just bloggin between classes, today being the first day of many that involve the actual presence of studying... Been an awesome first nine days, seen a lot of new things (such as a hickie-toga -party, nasty stuff, I tell ya...) , got my own place and met tons of new, thrilling people! I've been out attending the Kingston night life preeeetty actively ever since I arrived here, so as a result, Finns are starting to get a reputation around these parts of Ontario. A good one, if I may add. I'm most often referred to the Finn, that can consume. No surprises there... :p

Later on today I'll meet my buddy at a commerce BBQ event. It's Frosh Week right now, Homecoming is next week, so the next two weeks will be pretty evenly consist of parties. Frosh Week here is the first week for the new students arriving to Queens. It contains different events throughout the week for everyone to attend. The Homecoming event is notoriously known throughout Canada, and heaps of people attend it yearly! It was a riot last year, cars being flipped over. Fun stuff. Will most definitely attend. I've already got an invite to Aberdeen (the street where the climatic Homecoming Week draws to an end) to a roof party next week. Gotta go to class right now, take care!

1 comment:

Janne said...

Ay yo! It´s ya boy! Just came back home from the land of the free. It´s three am., and I'm still up. And that ain't got shit to do with jetlag, that's just me. We trevelled 32 hours from San Francisco to Helsinki, don't aske me why, long story.

Anyway, best damn trip I´ve ever been on, no bullshit. So have fun, it's your turn...