Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Kolmannet Kuvatukset



Who says you never find something good after hours? That wasn't the case last night, we found a restaurant called "Mr. Dumpling". Want to order something from this restaurant someday. Not! The name in itself is already so apetizing and mouth-watering, I think I'll just have some of my own cookings instead!



It was a Pub Crawl night, with the dress code being "Canadian". I found me some nasty clothes. Here the hunter-hobo and the hunted moose share a drink.



Sean ordered some turkey and mashed potatoes. Plus he was decent enought to give me a some as well. That's why he got his picture up here. Seriously, it was so ridiculously delicious. Don't remember, when I last had mashed potatoes...



The Plad Man. Or the "hobo", as people referred to me. I'm all Canadian now!! Those had to be the most absurd pair of pants I've ever had on me. They only cost 3.99 CAD, so that considering, I won't whine about it no more! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

je je!

Anonymous said...

Kyllä sä oot vaan melkonen tukkijätkä!

Anonymous said...

komeet vermeet,ehta kanadalainen litistyneen rämemajavan pyytäjä!