Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Montreal Road Trip, Vol. 2


Hello yet again to all you multiple, active readers! Time for another update on my escapades in the wonderful country known as Canada. It's been exactly one month since I left Finland and boy has time flown by soooo fast! One fourth of my exchange is done! Jeez, wow.

I'll post a more extensive look at our trip to Montreal in the coming days, once I get more photographic material from the other party-animals that went on the trip with me. Needless to say, the trip was a total bullseye, awesomeness ensued for two whole days! For now I'll leave you with a puzzling picture. The pic is of our car, which turned out to be a pretty sweet a** vehicle! I enjoyed driving this baby to Montreal and back. My Mitsubishi Pajero has met a worthy adversary! :p

See you in a tidbit!

No comments: