Thursday, October 12, 2006

Montreal Roadtrip Picture Extravaganza

Soo... That tidbit kinda got longer and longer and, well, you get the idea! Been a good three weeks since my last update, whoooops!! Been busy writing stuff!! No, moving on to the main point of this posting, the pictures of Montreal. Feast your eyes, s'il vous plait...


Delicious, no doubt. Oh, the splendours of Canada!


Everything, and I mean, E V E R Y T H I N G, is bigger in North America. Even the freakin' pigeons are built like bodybuilders. Well, fat bodybuilders...


That was our Buick. What a sweeeeeeet ride she was! Let me tell you, there was no stopping that one, my Pajero has totally been outranked, ladies and gentlemen! Cheers go out to the Canadian highway police, who DIDN'T stop me.


Here are my travel companions, Aman (Singapore), Daniel (Australia), Yuvon (Singapore) and Laura (The Netherlands). Me, well, I'm the one taking the picture.

No comments: