Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bostonathon! Part Un

Hello once again! Now that I got into the spirit of writing, might as well post some other events that I've attended and places I've visited in October. The first picture will most definitely bring memories to my relatives back in Finland, mainly due to the fact that most of them have (hopefully) visited the establishment in question. The place I'm referring to is in Cape Cod, and houses my aunt and uncle. Wohoo!! I made it all the way from Kingstoooon to Cape Cod during my exchange! What a dream come true!


So there I was, in the middle of Osterville, Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Thankful for Riitta and Raj for having me as their distinguished guest all the way from Espoo/Kingston, I slept in a luxurious bed, which actually had a proper mattress. Not that I'm *bitchin'* about my current bed in Collingood... :p


Here we are, my uncle Raj, my aunt Riitta and me of course, having dinner at a Greek n' American restaurant. I spend most of my Thanksgiving weekend with them and was able to see Meera and Roy's respective families as well, which had to be one of the highlights of my trip to Boston! Best wishes to all of you in Boston, Mass!!! Hope to see you again soon!!!



That was our ride on this roadtrip; the white Pontiac didn't have a chance when compared to the black Buick we had in Montreal... Notice the apparent professional parking by yours truly! The cars are big here, so are the parking spaces. The Pontiac was a middle-sized car, but still, I wasn't able to park it in within the white lines. How sad is that?! :p

No comments: