Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bostonathon! Part Deux

So this being the second revelation of our Bostathon roadtrip, I thought I'd try to cater for a wider variety of readers. Not that I have a wide variety, but everyone's entitled to their own dreams and misperceptions concerning my blog's reader base... Without further delay, I present the second batch of pictures from our wonderfully organized Boston roadtrip. Once again, it was a totally succesful roadtrip and I'd like to thank everyone who contributed their own part during this Thanksgiving Weekend, it wouldn't have been the same trip without you! :)


So here are almost everyone of our Boston entourage, quite the colorful bunch! In the photo are Laura (again, from the Netherlands), Elleke (Belgium), Svein (Norway), Colin (Scotland), Öystein (Norway), Kaisa (Finland), Daniel (Australia, mate!), Henna (Finland), Céline (Belgium), Kristin (Norway), Robbie (Australia again, mate!), Maxime (France), Aman (Singapore/India) and Frauke (Germany).

And by almost I mean almost, there are roundabout seven people missing from this picture. What can I say, we Queen's exchange students love to travel with our own, huge posse!!! :p


Laura, me and Daniel trying to act cool n' relaxed on the podium of a Boston night club. The name of the club escapes me, can someone refresh my memory? See, this is what you get, when you just dance around a.k.a. do some heavy kairaus -movements... The little things tend to get lost in the beat! :)


Batter up! Aman decided that he was way too tired to attend our late night/early morning -after party. I on the other hand was dressed for the night, went to bed after six (me being the last one up, who turned the light off...) and woke up with three other people on the same bed. Quite the normal day for me, eh?!


I do have a goatee, and still hold the record for driving the fastest to and from K-town! I've now been able to drive long distances in the Canadian- and American highways. Not that it's a huge thing, but it really is. Seriously. Respect. I'm beginning to become a big deal around Kingston.

1 comment:

Hauki said...

Pics are Very Nice...very professional KairausPics I have to say. Thank you 4 representing Us (Da Kairaajat) in the Can..doing a great job man!! Im sure u are a Legend over there all ready..Known for several crazy things :)

Keep fireing AssHole!!! :)